If you haven’t even thought about your New Year’s Resolutions,
Don’t beat yourself up! Give yourself time to set your goals!
THE WINTER SEASON IS A TIME FOR REFLECTION
* Think about what happened in the past year
* Most importantly, think about what you learned
* What do you want to achieve this year?
* Where do you want to direct your energy?
* Do you want to start a business?
* Live a healthier lifestyle?
* Spend more time with family?
* Make A Difference?
* Find ways to help others?
ONCE YOU’VE SET YOUR GOALS, PREPARE AN ACTION PLAN
(TARGET DATES, DAILY & WEEKLY GOALS)
TAKE THE TIME TO PLAN. DON’T SKIP THIS STEP!
ALL the planning and preparation you do during the Winter Season
will give you energy to achieve your goals during the year
***** THE SPRING SEASON IS A TIME FOR ACTION *****
FOCUS ON ACTING ON YOUR INTENTIONS
The Wellness Institute